Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Eyes of Eilistraee: Update

After 2 months without any news you'd be forgiven for thinking that Eyes of Eilistraee, like oh so many other Neverwinter Nights projects, was dead in the water. It isn't. The module is progressing in the toolset and it's still my intent to release this as a Neverwinter Nights module rather than a Neverwinter Nights 2 module.

So if you're checking this site occasionally, and I know there are a few of you out there who are ;), please sit tight. Things are still happening, and more news is coming soon. I promise.


eR

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh - yeah, I'm one of those lurking around here at times... Good to hear that things are progressing! I actually mentioned this module in a thread originated by me in the Bioware NWN Modules forum ("Lariam's Catch II: ..."), in which I advertised some Forgotten Realms modules just released or in progress. Looking forward to hearing more and to playing the module at some point.

By the way - some builders are trying to organize a sort of a project of some coordination (unified level of treasure and xp, cross-references, mutual helping, etc.) for Forgotten Realms modules in NWN 2. The project has a forum of its own in the Neverwinter Citadel forums. The exact nature of the project is still very much open. Just thought you might be interested.

Cheers,

Lariam

eR said...

Hi Lariam

I saw your comments on the pawns download page, I guessed from what you said that you were taking a peek here from time to time ;)

I'll check out the project and your FR mods post. Thanks for stopping by.

eR

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just using this comment box because I can't see any other way to contact you. I'm really loving Pawns of the Shadovar - it's among the best player mods I've played!

The thing is that I'm stuck with the mephit riddle in the drow stronghold. All my options end with dryder to fight. Am I missing something? I'm guessing that Nedylene will be there.

You can send me e-mail to andrew AT write-on.net

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work. I'm happy to learn that you have a new module in the works.

Cheers,

Andrew

Anonymous said...

So... How soon is "soon"? ; )

Cheers,

Lariam