Friday, April 27, 2007

Eyes of Eilistraee: Area updates

I honestly don't know where I'd be now if I hadn't decided to focus on one build of Eyes of Eilistraee that used content from CEP 2.0. The sheer volume of quality placeables has allowed me to give distinct visual themes to a number of areas - something that would have been impossible otherwise. If I want to make an ancient elven city with some districts left untouched by time and others tainted by the presence of Tanar'ri demons, I can!

I'm pretty happy with the way the final act is shaping up. A lot of polishing is still required but the overall structure, branching game play paths and area themes are in place.

Hopefully by the end of next week I should be able to do a complete run through and highlight the areas that need attention. Following that I have some side quests that I'd like to add just to expand the player's options and to re-enforce some of the core story elements in the module.

Keep you posted.

eR

No comments: