Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back to the dialogue..

After something of a prolonged hiatus I'm back working on NPC / Player dialogue for Eyes of Eilistraee (EOE). I took a break from conversation writing when I realised that too many aspects of the story and its characters were still up in the air. After a lot of background work developing the main plot and reworking some of the main & side quests to give them more emotional "punch", I now have a much clearer picture of where things are going story wise. I even have an ending or two (depending on the players actions of course!).

As a result of this cogitation some of the current conversations will be subject to a re-write. Sadly this can't be helped and although it feels like extra work now, it should, fingers crossed, pay off in the long run.

eR

No comments: