Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cool Custom Content Coming along for EOE...

I have a couple of guys producing custom artwork and models for Eyes of Eilistraee. They're both exceptionally talented people and it's a real joy to see my requests come to life in their hands. I got a real kick out of some new artwork (to be posted in the near future) emailed over from Ulises (my man in Mexico) this morning. The quality is superb and I really hope he has time to make the few edits I asked for.

The rest of the module is coming along - a little too slowly for my liking - and I'm still slotting new stuff into the toolset whenever I get chance. The main task at the moment is getting to the point where the module really kicks of in terms of narrative and story development. As ever dialogue is the big bottle neck - maybe I just need to learn to type faster!

Watch this space for more concrete info on EOE (Eyes of Eilistraee) soon!

eR

No comments: