Monday, January 21, 2008

Eyes of Eilistraee: News

Not made much progress since the last post - the hostage quest is still shaping up though developing both good and evil paths is challenging. One bit of news that I've not mentioned yet is that a new Drow Outpost has been added to EOE.




This area offers players a nice side quest and some background history to the main plot - as well as the chance to fight nasty drow (always a good thing - even/especially if you are drow). I'm happy with the layout of this multilevel outpost, although at some point I need to add a few encounters and set up the scripts required for a fun side-boss battle.



Until next time ;)
eR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Roque, I would like to ask you a question: What is the starting level of your module?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wandering through NWN blogs - I've started playing NWN again, and I love good user-created content, generally a lot more than the official stuff. I wanted to say your mod looks like it will be great, and I'm at least one person who is looking forward to it on NWN1, but would not be able to play it if it were NWN2. I don't quite meet the system reqs for optimal play on NWN2, but honestly NWN1 looks like it has a better interface and toolset anyway.